Why are the User-Maintained tax tables are grayed out ?
|Sage 50—U.S. Edition|
- User-Maintained tax tables are grayed out
- How can I modify my User-Maintained tax tables
- Sage-Maintained payroll formulas are grayed out
- Taxes do not calculate on payroll
- Do not have a Business Care with payroll plan
- Subscription needs to be updated
Section I: Support Plan
- For Sage 50 —U.S. Edition to calculate taxes, benefits and liabilities on payroll checks, a Sage Business Care with payroll add-on subscription is required.
- A subscription is required to access:
- User-Maintained tax tables
- Payroll tax forms
- To use the Exception, Payroll Tax, Tax Liability, Vacation and Sick reports
- Custom reports based on the above reports
- Without a subscription, you will only be able to manually enter the tax, benefit and liability figures on payroll checks and run payroll reports not previously listed.
- If you would like to purchase or add the payroll to your current plan,
Section II: Subscription needs to be updated
“How to update subscriptions” in the Related resources section
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Phone Number