When I enter vacation or sick time taken, the time off is not being reflected in the vacation or sick remaining field ?
Note: Prior to following the steps below, verify hours taken are being entered in the Vac_Taken or Sick_Taken fields.
- Go to Maintain, then Default Information and click on Employees.
- Select the Employee Fields tab.
- Locate the fields being used for the vacation and/or sick time and identify the formula for each and click OK to close the window.
- Go to File, then Payroll Formulas, and click on User-Maintained.
- Click on the Formula ID drop-down and locate the formula for vacation or sick time remaining identified earlier in the second column.
- The formula will indicate in the line beginning with ANSWER= which fields are currently being used.
Resolution for Issue ‘When I enter vacation or sick time taken, the time off is not being reflected in the vacation or sick remaining field.’ available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage or Intuit.
When I enter vacation or sick time taken, the time off is not being reflected in the vacation or sick remaining field.: this issue or error code is a known issue related to Sage accounting products. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to do a conversion from Sage 50 to Quickbooks.
See also: transition from Sage 50 Quantum to Sage 50 Pro/Premium or export Sage. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by Sage Tech Support Phone Number at 1 888 489 0694 or by using other Sage Support options.