What is the scope of support provided by Sage Customer Support for Intelligence Reporting?
The following items are supported:
- Clarification of what various reporting options mean
- Troubleshooting problems encountered when setting up or running standard reports
- Guidance to resources on creating, customizing, and refining a basic report to meet your reporting needs
- Guidance on basic problems encountered with Sage provided reporting tools such as Intelligence Reporting
Examples that are outside scope of support:
- Creating or designing reports for you
- Step-by-step walk-through of specific customizations or report building
- Troubleshooting problems encountered with customized reports or third party reporting programs or tools (formatting formulas, parameters, etc.)
- Assistance with connecting to your Sage data for use with third party reporting tools
- Recommendations regarding specifics of accounting practices
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Support Number