Warning: “Do you want to keep your current company open?” does not appear when accessing multiple companies
|Sage 50—U.S. Edition|
- I no longer receive the message: “Do you want to keep your current company open?” when accessing multiple companies. How can I correct this?
- No longer receive the prompt to keep the company open.
- Cannot open more than one company at a time now.
- Program doesn’t automatically close the first company when opening the second, and doesn’t give the option to do so.
- Reset one-time messages.
- No longer warned about duplicate invoices.
“Do not display this message again” selected on warning message.
- If the Do not display this message again is selected on the “Do you want to keep [Company Name] open?” message, the program will remember and always use whichever option is then selected.
- If Yes is selected, the first company will always remain open.
- If No is selected, the first company will always be closed.
- This is a computer-specific option, so if using Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition on a network, it can work one way at some workstations and differently at others.
- To change the option, Reset all one-time messages.
- Verify you get the message when opening a second company.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Tech Support Number