Sage 50 Hosting Benefits ?
Our hosted Sage 50 leverages the power of the cloud, which is why it is far more efficient and beneficial than just having a standalone Sage 50 on your desktop. It offers anytime, anywhere remote access and flexibility to your work in a multi-user environment.
Why Sage 50?
Sage 50 is one of the best accounting software out there for accountants and non-accountants alike. It is just a very beneficial application that allows you to focus on your areas of expertise while it handles and manages critical accounting tasks.
CPAs and accountants are among the Professional users of Sage 50. It is also used by non-CPAS and non-accountants and in thousands of small and medium sized businesses across North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America. Sage 50 comes with a lot of useful tutorials and extensive documentation, which makes it very easy to use.
Sage 50 comes with a simple setup wizard that allows you to post transactions in batches or in real time, depending on your interest. It comes with a number of useful add-ons that enable mobile access, document management, credit card processing, and more etc. which extend the capability of this Tax software.
Hosted Sage 50 allows you to manage your time more efficiently and saves money too. And the best way to save money on Sage 50 is to access the hosted solutions on Cloud Services. sage 50 hosting
Why Sage 50 Hosting?
Our Sage 50 hosting allows you to run so many accounting tasks related to your business more effectively than before, whether it is a task related to the payroll processing, which involves tracking inventory.
With our Hosting, you can print checks, generate invoices, handle deposits and much more. Our Cloud Hosting makes so many tasks easier and relevant, such as managing employees, streamlining employee data such as leaves taken, important contact details and more.
Our hosting allows for faster, secure and more efficient generation of profit reports, printing of modified reports, and everything in between. It allows you to export data as PDF file.
What are the Advantages of Sage 50 Hosting with our services?
• We have a multi-user environment which allows all the authorized members of a team or clients to track, monitor, analyze the data and collaborate effectively.
• An access to the wide number of Sage software features and add-ons, as well as the capacity to export or import all Sage 50 data for easy integration with MS Office.
• Lower IT infrastructure and installation costs is very cheap as the software is hosted remotely on cloud servers.
• Top rated technical support that can be accessed 24/7, 365 days a year, for free, no breaks, no holidays. All members of our customer support team are experienced and certified IT personnel.
• Daily backup of all data saved on our servers in multiple locations, allowing for a maximum data redundancy.
• We supports all editions and versions of Sage 50 on its systems.
• A provision of a free data migration to our terminal servers on signing up, from your local network or machine.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Tech Support Number