Printed checks are not matching existing check forms
|Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
Caused by someone picking a different check form. The next time a check is printed, it will remember the last form that was used and default to that form.
- Open a check that you’ve previously printed
- Click Print button
- In the Print Forms window that opens, see what is displayed to the right of Use this form
- If this is not your normal check form, click Select Form button
- Look through the list and choose your normal check form
- Verify form is printing correctly
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Phone Number