My 941 form says it is for the year 2013 when I am trying to run it for 2014 ?
- The first quarter 941 is typically released in March.
- Select the 2013 or 2014 941 form and click OK.
- If the updated form is available, you will be prompted to run an update.
Note: If you are not prompted for the update then you can manually download the tax forms update. See Related Resources article ID 11368 How to manually download updates
- Choose the option for Automatic Update and let it install.
- Once the update is installed the new form will open.
- Close the form.
- Go back to the Payroll Tax Form Selector and verify that the 941/Schedule B form now reads 2015.
Resolution for Issue ‘My 941 form says it is for the year 2013 when I am trying to run it for 2014’ available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage or Intuit.
My 941 form says it is for the year 2013 when I am trying to run it for 2014: this issue or error code is a known issue related to Sage accounting products. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to migrate Sage 50 to Quickbooks.
See also: downgrade from Sage 50 Quantum to Sage 50 Pro/Premium or migrate Sage. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by Sage Technical Support Phone Number at 1 888 489 0694 or by using other Sage Support options.