How to update User-Maintained formulas ?
|Sage 50—U.S. Edition|
- Automatically update User-Maintained formulas before first paychecks have been run for the year.
- How do I manually update User-Maintained formulas in Sage 50?
- How do I automatically update User-Maintained formulas?
- In order to process payroll, all formulas must be updated for all employees to the current year.
Solution I: Automatic Update
- Select Tasks, then Payroll Entry
- Select an Employee ID
- Enter Date and Pay Period Ends date
- A formula update window should now appear
- Select Update formulas now (recommended), and then click Continue
Note: This option will only appear once; if Cancel is selected, you will not get this option again and will need to update the formulas manually (see Section II).
- Make changes to the Limits and Rates of your User-Maintained formulas as needed, and then click OK
- Verify the payroll fields calculate correctly
Solution II: Update Manually
How do I manually update user-maintained formulas, in Related Resources.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Support Phone Number