How to update User-Maintained formulas
Solution I: Automatic Update
- Select Tasks, then Payroll Entry
- Select an Employee ID
- Enter Date and Pay Period Ends date
- A formula update window should now appear
- Select Update formulas now (recommended), and then click Continue
Note: This option will only appear once; if Cancel is selected, you will not get this option again and will need to update the formulas manually (see Section II).
- Make changes to the Limits and Rates of your User-Maintained formulas as needed, and then click OK
- Verify the payroll fields calculate correctly
Solution II: Update Manually
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Tech Support Number