How to set up a flat amount for a 401K benefit?
|Sage 50—U.S. Edition|
How do I set up an employee to use a flat amount for a 401K Benefit when I have it set up in the program to calculate as a percentage?
- Click on Maintain, Employees/Sales Reps.
- Select the employee that wants to use a flat rate.
- Click on Withholding Info tab.
- Change the Percentage rate to 0.
- Click on the Employee Fields tab.
- Uncheck Use Defaults for your 401K.
- Uncheck Calculated for your 401K.
- Enter the desired flat amount in the Amount column as a negative number.
- Click Save.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Phone Number