How to move several company data folders from one server to another ?
|Sage 50—U.S. Edition|
- How to move several company data folders from one server to a new server
- Move multiple companies to new server
- Move multiple companies from server to a standalone computer
- Manual data migration
- How to move data when migrating servers
- How to move company data folders to a new location
Warning: Only copy the company data folders not the folder called Company (location of all company data folders),.
- On the old server, copy your company data folders and the Forms folder,.
- Transfer the company data folders via Flash Drive, CD or shared folder.
- Paste the folders into data path of the new server or computer allowing it to over-write the Forms folder.
Note: If you only have a few companies you can also restore your companies’ backup files to new server. .
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Phone Number