How to manually install updates
- Service Release and Tax Updates
- Service releases and tax updates downloaded through Services, Check for Updates are saved to the Updates folder in your data path.
- In a network setup, service release updates must be installed on the server first.
- Tax updates must be installed at each computer using Sage 50, but the order does not matter.
- The most recent service release must be installed before installing the most recent tax update.
- Close Sage 50
- If running Windows Vista, 7, or 8, you may need to disable User Account Control to successfully install the update
- Browse to the Updates folder located in your data path;
- Double-click the latest Service Release or Tax Update to begin installation; if the update file is not present, see Additional Information for the links to download updates
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update
- When the update completes, open Sage 50 and go to Help, About Sage 50 Accounting to verify the update installed
- Tax Forms Updates
- On an Internet-connected PC, go to the link provided in Additional Information
- Click Download and save Peach.exe
- If Sage 50 is on a different PC, copy Peach.exe to a CD or USB and take it to the Sage 50 PC
- Double-click Peach.exe to start the installation
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the update
- When the installation completes, your tax forms will be up-to-date and ready to use
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Tech Support Phone Number