How to Import Online Bank Statement for account reconciliation?
Online bank statements are used as a reporting tool only:
- To download your bank statement log into your online bank account and choose Download your statement to Accounting Software and select Sage 50 Accounting and click save to a known folder.Note: If your bank does not offer Sage 50 Accounting, then look for IIF file format.
- Click File, Import/Export, then Import Online Statements.
- Browse to the known folder and select the file.
- Import will bring in a report of all your accounts online.
- Print your general ledger report and compare the two.
Clear online statements and re-import online statements:
- In the Home window select Maintenance, Clear Data, then Clear Account Reconciliation.
- Select Maintenance, Clear Data, then Clear Imported Online Statements.
- In the box select the bank or credit card account you reconcile in Sage 50 Accounting.
- In the Clear Up To box enter or select the date on your latest bank or credit statement.
- Click OK.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Support Phone Number