- How do I import my data into Sage 50-Canadian edition?
- I have data from other software or stored in MS Excel that I wish to import into Sage 50.
- How to import data in CSV format into Sage 50—Canadian Edition?
|Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
If you would like to import data into Sage 50—Canadian Edition, you need to follow these general steps:
- Export the data to one or more csv files
- Modify the csv file(s), so they match the format required by Sage 50
- Import the data into your previously created Sage 50 company
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Phone Number