How to import a vendor list
- You will first need to make sure the file you are trying to import is in .CSV format
- Make a back up of your company data
- Go to File and click Select Import/Export
- On the left select Accounts Payable
- In the list of items that can be imported (on the right) select Vendor List and then click the Import icon
- On the Fields tab, make sure that only the columns with the information you are importing are selected and that they are in the same order as they are in your .CSV file
- Go to the Options tab and click the box with the triangle in it and then locate and select the file you are importing, then click Open
- If your file contains headings on the first row, select First Row Contains Headings under Import Options
- Click OK and your vendor list will be imported
Note: For importing and field criteria, please go to Help, Sage 50 Help, click on Index tab, and type in Import, and double-click on Vendor list.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Support Number