How to fix Sage Timeslips Error Code 122
Your Sage Timeslips data is important for the successful functioning of your business. However, errors in your Timeslips database can leave you confused and frustrated as you will not be able to access or retrieve your data. One such error is Sage Timeslips Error Code 122. This is a common Timeslips error and crops up when your database has an error in the index file.
How to fix Timeslips Error 122
There are two ways to fix this issue:
- Restoring your computer to an earlier point
- Validating your data using Date Verification process
Let’s take a look at both these steps one by one.
Restoring your computer to an earlier point
The most convenient way to fix Timeslips error 122 is by restoring your computer to an earlier restore point. However, you can perform this only if you have recently backed up your data files because restoring your computer to an earlier point will erase all the data that you have stored on your computer after that backup was made.
To perform system restore,
- Log on to your computer as an Administrator.
- Click the Start button and select All Programs.
- Go to Accessories and click on System Tools.
- Now select System Restore.
- Select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” in the new window and click Next.
- Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list and click Next.
- Again click Next on the confirmation window.
- Now restart the computer to apply changes.
This would resolve all issues that were causing error in the index file and solve Error 122.
Validating your data using Date Verification process
If you don’t want to restore your computer or have not recently backed up your data, then you can try the following:
- Create a new data backup (because if these steps didn’t work, you would have to restore your database).
- Exit Timeslips and open it again.
- Click File and run data verification – reindex.
- Check the box to “Rebuild Data Indices”.
- After it finishes, test it to see if you get the database or index error again.
This should have solved your problem. However, if the error still persists, get in touch with an expert Sage technician by calling Sage Tech Support Phone Number at 1-888-489-0694 and get your Sage Timeslips error 122 fixed and your data up and running. More info visit :- https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/