How to Fix Sage 50 Decline code 000006 – Error 0008
The Sage 0008 is a decline error. The decline error is the bank error which means when bank denies a transaction from a customer. It is also known as Sage Decline error 000006. When you receive a decline code it means that the customer’s issuing back is unwilling to process the transaction or the payment transaction. There are many decline codes. And each and every code represents that the payment transaction has been declined but all have different reason for it. But they all end up in the same way i.e.your customer’s payment has been rejected by the bank and the sales transaction ends here.
Now this error occurs in Sage 50 during the money transaction. As Sage 50 is an accounting software which was manufactured so that the Medium and the small size business can focus more on growing and expanding their business rather than struggling with the finances of it. There is no doubt that the Sage 50 runs your business with such an efficiency that it reduces your work load, thus you have so much time to think and plan on strategies which will help in the earning more profits. This time-saving software manages your accounts, helps with devising invoices, help in the cash-flow, listing as well as the taxes and a lot more. It consistently combines the productivity of your business and secures your access. You can access your data from anywhere in the world and round the clock. If you face any error or have any query related to the sage 50 you can call on the Sage Technical Support toll free number 1888-489-0694. The customer support of sage always available 24*7 online so that whenever you have any query, you can contact them. Users can connect with Sage Accounting Solution customer support round the clock for any errors or errors they are facing as we are sitting always to help them.
Solution for Decline code 000006 – Error 0008:
Sage 50 Error 0008 is basically the decline error which is also known as the Sage 50 Decline Code Error 000006. If you are facing this challenge then try the following methods to resolve this issue:
- First of all you should stop the recurring list which is attached to your credit card or any other bank cards which you are using for the payment transaction.
- Now these transactions has been processed in an account which has been set up basically for the retail rates.
- Your credit card is “Discover”, which means that the card start with a “6”.
- The transaction which customer was to process, was already processed as a recurring customer or it has been recurring as a “Recurring Series” flag.
- Now, the decline can generally be bypassed manually. It means this transaction will be processed again manually after the earlier transaction is declined.
This is the most simple way to eliminate this error. If you are still having some trouble so without any hesitation contact the Sage 50 customer support i.e. the Sage Accounting Solution by dialing the Sage Technical Support number 1888-489-0694.
More info visit :- https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/