How to Fix Error: “HTTP 404 Not Found” when Loading Sage Portal Webpage ?
Resolve Sage Error While Loading Portal Web Page
The accounting world, especially small and mid-size organizations or growing start-ups are increasingly using Sage software for their accounting & finance tasks. The software makes work easier for everyone. The quality of sage 50 is basically due to its diverse features and tools which can be comprehended well while working on the software.
There can be occasional errors while working on Sage. Contact the skillful team at Sage Accounting Solution for any Sage related doubts. Contact via this toll free Sage Support Phone Number 1888-489-0694 . Let’s talk about more about one such Sage related issue.
“HTTP 404 Not Found” when Loading Sage Portal Webpage
http://servername/sage300erppath/portal61a/portal.html address has to be searched. The portal61a folder is for the ERP 2012 version.
- Keep trying localhost, ip address, and domain address for servername.
- Verifying sage300erppathWebUIs folder for the right structure.
- Assure that Sage300ERP web site is nicely setup using the Installation Guide.
For Windows 2008 and newer servers
- Select Server Manager
- Go to Roles
- Keep double-clicking on Web Server(IIS)
- Keep scrolling down to Role Service
- Comparing a list with the ones installed under Role Service. Keep installing any roles missing from this list.
Common HTTP Features
- Static Content
- Default Document
- Directory Browsing
- HTTP Errors
- HTTP Redirection
- Application Development
- .Net Extensibility
- ISAPI Extensions
- ISAPI Filters
- Health and Diagnostics
- HTTP Logging
- Logging Tools
- Request Monitor
- Basic Authentication
- Windows Authentication
- Client Certificate Mapping Authentication
- URL Authorization
- Request Filtering
- IP and Domain Restrictions
- Static Content Compression
- Dynamic Content Compression
- Management Tools
- IIS Management Console
- IIS Management Scripts and Tools
- Management Service
(Source: Sage Community forums)
To completely interpret these steps in particular, get in touch with Sage Accounting Solution right away. You will be gratified by the speedy assistance and also it is recommended to proceed further only with proficient help as these steps can lead to damage to the PC if done incorrectly. More info visit :- https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/