How to find your user name for your company
- Close Sage 50—U.S. Edition.
- Select Start, then Computer
- At the top right click on the down arrow next to the Change Your View icon and select Details.
- At the top left, click organize and select Folder and Search options. In the Folder Options window, select View.
- Under advanced settings, make sure the radio button next to Show hidden files, folders, and drives is checked and Hide extensions for known file types is unchecked. Select apply to folders and click OK.
- Browse to the individual company folder.
- Inside the individual company folder, click on the Type bar near the top of the window to alphabetize the files by extension.
- Locate a file with either a .CAC or .CAX extension.
- The name of this file is your user name (excluding the extension).
- Note that the case of the name listed is what must be entered precisely.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Tech Support Number