How to find data path and program path
Option I: INI file
- Press WINDOWS KEY+E.
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Peach (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Peach on a 32 bit computer).
- Open the configuration file for your version of Sage 50—U.S. Edition:
Note: If prompted to select a program, choose Notepad.
- Version 2018: Peachtree250.ini
- Version 2017: Peachtree240.ini
- Version 2016: Peachtree230.ini
- Version 2015: Peachtree220.ini
- Version 2014: Peachtree210.ini
- Version 2013: Peachtree200.ini
- To locate the data path, scroll down to the bottom of the third paragraph and look for the line starting with DATAPATH=.
- To locate the program path, scroll down to the bottom of the sixth or seventh paragraph and look for the line starting with PROGRAMPATH=.
Option II: From inside Sage and its Icon Properties
- To find data path:
- Open Sage 50—U.S. Edition.
- Select File, Open Company.
Note: Do not select Open Previous Company
- Drag the corner of the box so the full directory is shown.
- The directory, minus the truncated spelling of the company name, is the data path.
- To find the program path:
- Right-click the Sage shortcut icon.
- Select Properties.
- The blue highlighted path on the Target line, minus Peachw.exe, is the program path.
Note: If you choose Open File Location, the program path will open for you
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Tech Support Phone Number