How to activate Sage 50 US?
Note: Activation must be performed at the computer hosting the Sage 50 data, and an Internet connection is required to complete the activation process.
- Click Help, Sage 50 Activation, Licensing, and Subscription Options
- Select an activation option
- If you have an Internet connection at this computer, select Online (Recommended)
- If you do not have an Internet connection at this computer, select Manually
- Click OK
- If activating online, click OK on the success message; if activating manually, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process; see Answer ID 10818, “How do I manually activate release 2014?”
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Number