How do I set up an employer contribution to 401(K) when the employee is not participating?
- 401(K) employer contribution set up
- Employee does not contribute to 401(K)
|Sage Customer Support does not provide assistance for issues related to third party products or enhancements, hardware, report customizations, state or federal tax-related questions, or specific accounting questions. Please contact your Sage business partner, network administrator, or accountant for assistance. Please review this document for additional information on the scope of Sage Customer Support Services.|
Section I: If you have not setup your 401(K) previously
- Select Maintain, Payroll, and then select Payroll Settings.
- Select Benefits, Summary of Benefits, and then select Add Another Benefit.
- Select Retirement Plan, and then click OK.
- Follow the steps in the wizard through the creation of a 401(k) deduction.
- After completing the wizard, continue with the section below.
Section II: If you have setup an existing 401(K) deduction
- A User-Maintained custom formula will be required in this scenario.
- A Certified Consultant can help create custom formulas. If needed, you can locate one by using the link listed below under Additional information.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Support Number