How do I run the Invoice/Payment Sync Test for Accounts Receivable?
- Make a backup of your data
- Change your accounting period to Period 1.
- Load or access the Integrity Check.
- Select the Accounts Receivable option under the Invoice/Payment Sync Tests section.
- Select an option under the Correction Strategy section, and then click OK.
Note: If selecting a Correction Strategy of Ask Each Time, a window will pop up asking which is correct. The options will be either the invoice is correct or the payments are correct. Look at the options to determine which you should choose then select OK.
- Confirm the issue is resolved.
- If the issue is not resolved restore the backup created before the integrity test and select the other option
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Number