How do I restore online backup to a new computer?
- Create a new folder on your hard drive called Restored.
- If the online backup agent has not been installed, .
- Select Restore tab.
- Select the date to restore to.
- Select the files you wish to restore.
- Select Restore button.
- Select Retain original folder structure box.
- Select Restore to a different location and browse to the Restored folder created in step 1. Then select this folder to restore into.
- Start restore process.
Note: Depending on the size of the data, the restore process might take some time, please be patient and allow the restore process to finish.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Number