How do I know which files are selected for my online backup?
- Select Start, Program Files or All Programs, Autonomy, and then select Connected BackupPC.
- Click Backup Set.
- You may need to wait on this window for a few moments, the program is scanning your drive.
- Click + icon next to the C: drive.
- Notice the total selected line, it indicates how many files you have selected as well as your backup limit.
- In the main screen:
- You will see a listing of all the files and folders in the drive.
- Each folder has a box that is used to select for backup.
- You can look through this list to determine which files are parts of the backup set.
- Keep in mind the backup service is not intended to back up media files.
- If you have these files selected, you will lower the time it takes to fill your backup space.
- If the checkbox looks half shaded, then only a portion of the files in that directory are in the backup set.
- If the checkbox is empty, no files in the directory are selected for backup.
- If the checkbox has a checkmark in it, the entire contents of the directory are selected for backup.
- You can select individual files using the right-hand panel of the window.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Support Number