How do I import data to Sage 50 Fixed Assets from another program?
Once you have created a company in Sage 50 Fixed Assets, you can use the Custom Import Wizard to import data.
- Sign into the company in Sage 50 Fixed Assets.
- Go to File, Company Utilities, Custom Import.
- When the wizard opens, click Next to go to the Select File step.
- Here you can browse to select the file with your data. Supported formats are .CSV, .TAB, and Microsoft Excel 97-2010 .
- After selecting your file, click Next.
- Select the Company from the drop down and the appropriate database and click Next.
- Specify the Import Type, you have the options of New Asset and Update Asset. Click Next after your selection.
- If you do not have an existing field mapping, select Create New Field Map and click Next.
- Here you will match fields in the system to the fields or columns in the import file and click Next.
- You can now validate the field mapping selections and when done click Finish to complete the import.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Phone Number