How do I delete a status for a project I will no longer be using?
- Log in to Sage One company
- Hover over the Projects tab and click Project List
- Click on the Project you wish to delete a Status from
- In the Project Details area click the Edit project button
- Click on Add or edit status
- Click the X next to the status you wish to remove
- Click Save
Resolution for Issue ‘How do I delete a status for a project I will no longer be using?’ available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Accounting File Repair Support is an independant provider of database-related services and is not affiliated with Sage or Intuit.
How do I delete a status for a project I will no longer be using?: this issue or error code is a known issue related to Sage accounting products. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to export Sage 50 to Quickbooks. More info Call Sage Technical Support Phone Number at 1 888 489 0694