How do I create a new vendor?
- Click Maintain, Vendors…
- Enter a unique ID for the Vendor ID.
- Enter the name of the Business or Vendor in the Name field.
- Enter a Contact name for your vendor.
- Enter your Mailing Address, City, Sate, and Zip Code, as well as the Country if you wish to.
- Select a Vendor Type if this field is used.
- Select a 1099 Type if it is a 1099 Vendor.
- Select an Expense Account for the Vendor.
- Note: There may be times that an account other than Expense account is used in this field. Consult with your CPA before using a different account type.
- Enter Telephone, Fax, E-mail and Website information as desired.
- Click Save to save the new record.
- Click Close to exit the Maintain Vendors screen.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Tech Support Phone Number