Error: “You have [number] uses left. You should activate your product soon.” when opening the program
- You can open the program up to ten times before you have to activate the product.
- If the program has not activated after the 10 trial uses have been exhausted, you will not be able to use the program
- If using Sage on a network, perform these steps from the server or the machine hosting the data.
Option I: Online Activation
- Select the Activate Online Now button to activate the program. For more information on activating
- Verify that you can now open with out an activation request.
Option II: Manual Activation
- Select the Activate Manually button.
- Follow the steps on the screen to proceed. For more information on activating manually
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Support Phone Number