Error: “There was a problem during the update process. Error extracting file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Peach\FormViewer\Forms\[form name]”
- Disable your Firewall and try the update again. If the update unsuccessful, proceed to step 2.
- Click on the link in Additional Information, then click Download Update, run the update when prompted
- Click Yes on message, “This setup will perform an upgrade of ‘Sage 50 Accounting Tax Forms’. Do you want to continue?”
- When the installation has completed, click Finish
- If you received the error while running a tax update, run the tax update again; it will successfully complete
- Launch Sage 50 and run a test paycheck or tax forms to verify the update was successful
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Number