Error: “Peachw.exe – Application Error. The exception unknown software exception (0xc0020001)”
Option I: Damaged Microsoft Windows profile
- Restart Windows in Safe Mode.
- If error still occurs, uninstall and reinstall Sage 50 by
- If error does not occur in Safe Mode, create a new Windows user profile by referring to link in Additional Information.
- Verify company opens without any errors.
Option II: Incorrect files in data and data path folder
- Browse to your data path,
- Move files out of your data path that do not belong (for example BMP, JPEG, and PDF files) to another location.
- Verify your company opens without any errors.
Option III: Change data path
Change your data path in the ini file,
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Support Number