Error: “Microsoft Outlook Operation Failed” when sending an e-mail
Section I: Test to see if this happens outside the program
- Close Sage 50
- Right Click on the desktop and click on New
- Select Text Document
- Name the document Test
- Right click on the newly created Test document, click on Send to
- Select Mail recipient
- Outlook should open with the Test document attached
- If you get the “Microsoft Outlook Operation Failed” error move to Section III
Section II: Reinstall the Sage 50 E-mail Writer
- Close Sage 50
- Click on Start, Printers and Faxes (Devices and Printers on Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Delete the Sage 50 e-mail writer, and any other versions of Peachtree e-mail writers
- Using your installation disk, repair your Sage 50 installation.
- Once the repair is completed, install the most recent service release.
Section III: Contact Microsoft
If after following instructions in Section I you get the same error message, the problem is with Microsoft Outlook and you will need contact Microsoft Support.
For supported versions of Microsoft Office (Excel).
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Number