Error: “Managed exception was caught…” opening Sage-Maintained Formulas
|Sage 50—U.S. Edition|
- Error: “Managed exception was caught…” opening Sage-Maintained Formulas
- Managed Exception errors in Sage-Maintained Payroll Formulas
- Sage-Maintained Payroll Formulas are missing
- Payroll not calculating
TAXTABLE.DAT file in data path is corrupted
Section I: Replace TAXTABLE.DAT by re-running the tax update
- Close Sage 50
- See article in the Related Resources section for instructions on manually running the tax update
- Verify the error no longer persists
Section II: Replace TAXTABLE.DAT via file-replacement from a backup
- Close Sage 50
- Open Computer or My Computer and browse to the data path. See Article ID 10165: “How to find data path and program path”in Related Resources section.
- Right-click on TAXTABLE.DAT and rename the file to OLDTAXTABLE.DAT
- Open the Updates folder and double-click the most recent tax update
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update
- Reopen Sage 50
- Verify that the error is not received when opening Sage-Maintained formulas, and that payroll now calculates.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Tech Support Phone Number