Error: “1311 Source file not found”
If Sage 50 was downloaded, follow the steps below to delete the extracted Sage 50 install folder:
- Open Computer or My Computer, and open local disk C:
- Open the Sage folder and find the extracted install folder (typically named PeachtreeXXXX_1 or Sage50_XXXX_1, where XXXX represents the release year). Right-click the folder and select Delete.
- Download the product again. For information on downloading Sage 50, refer to your product activation e-mail.
- Install Sage 50 after the download completes.
If installing Sage 50 via DVD, follow these steps. Copy the contents of the disc to a folder on your hard drive or to a network drive.
- Open Computer or My Computer.
- Double-click the local or network drive on which you want to create a new folder.
- Click File, New, Folder.
- Enter a name for the new folder. Press ENTER. For example, type SAGE50INSTALL.
- Insert the Sage 50 disc into your DVD-ROM drive. Hold down the SHIFT key as you insert the disc to prevent Setup from starting.
- Right-click the Sage 50 disc. Click Explore.
- On the Edit menu, click Select All.
- On the Edit menu, click Copy.
- Right-click the folder created in Step 4. Click Paste.
- When all the files have been copied to the new folder, stop all other programs that are running. Double-click Setup.exe in the folder created in Step 4.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Sage 50 Installation.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Technical Support Phone Number