Adding data from QuickBooks to an existing Sage 50 Accounting file
- Open your company in QuickBooks.
- Select File, Utilities, Export, then Lists to IIF Files.
- From the Export window, select Vendors.
- Select OK.
- Save in a known location with appropriate File name.
- Repeat Step 1
- Select and save each item one at a time. Sage 50 common import list files are; Customer List, Vendor List and Employee List
- Open your company in Sage 50.Note: You must be in single user mode
- Select File, Import/Export, then Import Records.
- Select OK
- Select Quickbooks.
- Select Next
- Create a backup of your data before importing.
- Choose the item you want to import, corresponding to what was saved from.
- Browse to the location of your exported .IIF files from Quickbooks.
- Choose all that apply in the same window.
- Select Next to start the import process.
- Select OK
- Select Finish to complete the process.
Source: Sage Community forums.
Disclaimer: Sage Accounting Solution is an independent provider of Sage Related services and is not affiliated with Sage.
See More: Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Sage issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If you are experiencing too many issues, you may want to more info Call Sage Tech Support Phone Number